Block Paving in Norwich and Norfolk
These days a driveway can be so much more than somewhere to park your car because you can no longer get it in the garage. A beautiful drive can be a feature in its own right. And the stylish and affordable driveway solutions from Norfolk Paving and Landscaping always are.
Long lasting, practical and value adding, our driveways can bring real kerb appeal to your home and a touch of cost effective luxury to the way it looks.
From the understated to the ostentatious and from the classic to the contemporary, we can design and install a driveway that perfectly suits your home, lifestyle, taste and pocket.
We can offer you a wide range of materials and finishing touches to choose from, all of which will be planned and installed by our fully trained, expert and experienced team. You’ll find them fast, tidy, conscientious and working in ways that are convenient to you and your family.
We use a wide range of quality materials including Marshalls, Brett and Bradstone, Natural Sand Stone, Sand Stone Circles, Indian Sandstone, Slate, Granite and Cobbles. This will depend on the visual effect required by you.
You can select from a wide range of natural stone and block paving materials, with a large range of patterns, styles and finishing. Please call for a free site survey.
We construct high quality patios with varying degrees of complexity, including split levels
Diligent to Standards of Block Paving, Patios & Hard Landscaping
- The area to be paved will be dug to a suitable depth, foundations laid and any new scalpings fully compacted.
- The whole area will be levelled to provide the correct drainage with surface water channels installed or soakaways if required.
- Edge restraints are set firmly in concrete and any voids are filled with sharp sand.
- Blocks will be laid hand tight to customer’s design specifications before the area is compacted with the plate vibrator.
- Jointing sand will be utilised and forced into any unfilled joints to create a superior finish.
Looking for Paving in Norwich, Norfolk?
Please call today for a FREE quote: 07912 437 091